Friday, October 28, 2005

Anticipation


Fitzmas?


The bad news is, I've had to work all week so I couldn't update my blog but the good news is, it would seem Patrick Fitzgerald has decided to wait to bring down any indictments against the major players in the White House.

Did you ever get the feeling that Fitzgerald is enjoying keeping the world sitting on the edge of it's seat? The wire services seem to be just as bumfuzzled as the blogger world in trying to figure out what or when Fitzgerald is going to do about the investigation into the leak of a CIA agent.

I remember when Kenneth Starr was investigating Clinton for getting a blowjob, his investigation leaked like a sieve whereas Fitzpatrick's is thight as a drum...nothing, nada, zip, zilch, a big fat goose egg, zero. Everything is nothing more than a guess or a speculation as to when the indictments [if there will even be any] are coming down.

Since today, October 28th is officially the last day of the grand jury investigation, Fitzgerald is either going to have to shit or get off the pot. It would seem to me that he will have to tell me and the rest of the world something today at the very least.

So I've decided to take a wait and see attitude [as if I had a choice]. It would appear I'm just as in the know as all of the other news sources in the world. Until there's a big announcement in this investigation, I'll be singing...

Anticipation by Carly Simon

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home