Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Are You Patriotic?

Are You A Patriotic American?


Almost from the very beginning of the Iraq War, anyone questioning that war has been called unpatriotic by the NeoCon led Bush Administration. Even now, after 3 years of war, Democrats who supported Bush in his War of Choice but have started to question the reasoning, intelligence and planning of this war are being branded as unpatriotic.

Since I am totally against the Iraq War and have been from the very beginning, no doubt I'd be called unpatriotic.

I found a test to see if you are patriotic or not. I thought it might be interesting to take even though regardless of what this neocon administration has to say about patriotism, I know I am.

Here are my results: PatrioticYou scored: 68% US Philosophy, 39% American Pride, 80% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Just for giggles you may want to take it too, here it is...

The Are You a Patriotic American? Test

4 Comments:

Blogger Catnapping said...

hehehe...i'm only "somewhat patriotic."

btw, i followed your link to blogshares, and invested in your blog! lol

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Cool! I'll hafta invest in yer blog too. I notice yer worth quite a bit. Good!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

i gifted you a few shares the other day when i started. guilt. i felt like i was cheating, buying some of your stock. lol

i'll sell - put it back on the market if you like. you should probably buy up your shares that are still available. it looks like your share prices are going up.

i like your blog. i'm glad there are women like you out here getting the message out.

i pretty much stick to some group sites that i manage...and my doggerel stuff.

keep at 'em, libby...and thanks.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Yeah, my shares are going up and no doubt you have helped in that. You just go on and play blogshares however you want. I'm still pretty new at it but I have a friend kinda helping me figure it out.

I truly appreciate you stopping by from time to time and I hope you'll continue to do so.

I've gone to your blogs and they are really nice and popular too. I love your illustrations.

Take care and thank you.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home