Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Irony of Ironies

What's wrong with this picture?

Let me get this out of the way right at the start, I do not like Saddam Hussein. In my opinion he is guilty of murdering and torturing Iraqi people.

However, I think George W. Bush is guilty of the exact same things. How many innocent Iraqis have been killed and tortured because of Bush?

Isn't it ironic that Saddam Hussein is on trial for torturing and murding the Iraqi but George Bush is considered a great war President and hero for the same offenses?

Why aren't the Iraqi grunts being tried instead of Hussein, you know, like the American grunts under Bush?

Just seems like a double standard to me but hasn't it always been that way with Bush?

Btw, the answer to my question is...Bush should be standing by Hussein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home