Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Something I Find Heartbreakingly Sad

This morning I went to the military blog, American Soldier just to see what the soldiers in Iraq are saying. What I found, was the blogs not speaking about the War in glowing terms were not updated but the ones speaking against the Left/Liberals and whooping it up about the war were right on date. So much for free speech.

WTF is wrong with this country? How can so many Americans be so blind and support such a lying cowardly piece of shit like Bush?

I responded to one of the blogs that was complaining about the Muslim religion thinking it was the only true religion. It just appalls me the hypocricy of these so called Christians who are guilty of the exact same thing as the Muslim faith. At this point let me say certain Muslim and Christian groups, not all.

Anyhoo, I blasted these so called war mongering Christians, who are the furtherest thing from Christ, but then I deleted it because my SO threw a fit and told me bush and the white supremacist were going to look us up and kill us. So, I guess we know where my SO stands in fighting for truth, "just stfu," that's his answer.

I decided to come over to "my" blog and let off steam, so fuck him and fuck them! Let them come and take me away, at least I'm fighting for truth.

Here is a list of the MilBlogs I was looking at this morning, see what you think?

Milblogs
2Slick
A Day in Iraq
A Line In The Sand
A Soldier's Blog
Argghhh
Blackfive
Citizen Smash
Doc In The Box
Froggy Ruminations
Major K
My War
Pass the brass
Sgt. Lizzie
Sgt. Stryker
TCOveride

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you, AS for coming by my blog. As you can see I'm not all that happy about the Iraq war. I'm for fighting terrorism but not growing it.

I enjoyed reading your blog and will continue to visit

As a matter of fact I will put your link here so all can read you too.

L

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Yes, AS, I absolutely do see where you are coming from. I cannot even begin to imagine what you and so many of our men are going through over there.

I pray for you guys and hope that you will be brought home very soon.

Please be well and take care. Blessings on you and all of our men in Iraq.

L

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home